SQL backend questions

Hi all,

I am trying to create a PostgreSQL based database backend because I must integrate LDAP and business data. Reading the docs I have the following questions:

1. What is the purpose of the sel_expr_u column in the ldap_attr_mappings table?
2. What values for param_order signifies what? E.g. if param_order is 0,  keytbl.keycol is the first argument, last otherwise?
3. What is meaned by a a bitmap (e.g. ldap_oc_mappings.expect_return)? A value that is 0 or 1?
4. What is meaned by a mask (e.g. ldap_attr_mappings.expect_return)? A value that is 0 or 1?

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14