[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- To: "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- From: "Hutchins, Mike" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:02:39 -0600
- Cc: <openLdap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRICn6SYmv7hapdQaKAyGYohptUswAAD1bg
- Thread-topic: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
I have the latest "stable" release running from openldap.org, now I just
need help with this other damn issue... :-)
I appreciate all of your guys (and gals) help. This is sort of a
proof-of-concept thing. If it works out, I will be running the latest
stable release safe for production for 15000 users.
The "other" issue is posted to the list as well.
From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:59 PM
To: Hutchins, Mike
Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
--On Friday, May 28, 2004 8:00 AM -0600 "Hutchins, Mike"
> Thanks very much, guys. I am gonna ask one more question. Which would
> be the best branch to run 15000 users in production on?
> Are there any issues with any of them I should be aware of?
We are running 2.2 in production, and it is generally as stable as 2.1,
and much faster. If you just use the basic BDB backend and avoid the
new features, you shouldn't hit much. ;)
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html