From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:59 PM
To: Hutchins, Mike
Cc: openLdap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes

--On Friday, May 28, 2004 8:00 AM -0600 "Hutchins, Mike"
<mike.hutchins@amr.net> wrote:

> Thanks very much, guys. I am gonna ask one more question. Which would
> be the best branch to run 15000 users in production on?
>
> Are there any issues with any of them I should be aware of?

We are running 2.2 in production, and it is generally as stable as 2.1,
and much faster.  If you just use the basic BDB backend and avoid the
new features, you shouldn't hit much. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer