[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- To: "Hutchins, Mike" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:58:32 -0700
- Cc: openLdap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <50AD45BB39B2BF45AC81810B17E669D232CDFC@cor1denexc3.cor1.root01.org>
- References: <50AD45BB39B2BF45AC81810B17E669D232CDFC@cor1denexc3.cor1.root01. org>
--On Friday, May 28, 2004 8:00 AM -0600 "Hutchins, Mike"
Thanks very much, guys. I am gonna ask one more question. Which would be
the best branch to run 15000 users in production on?
Are there any issues with any of them I should be aware of?
We are running 2.2 in production, and it is generally as stable as 2.1, and
much faster. If you just use the basic BDB backend and avoid the new
features, you shouldn't hit much. ;)
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html