[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- To: "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
- From: "Hutchins, Mike" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:00:15 -0600
- Cc: <openLdap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRELZHuPvXtHtu8QgWdtlmavVxXCwAjlDgg
- Thread-topic: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
Thanks very much, guys. I am gonna ask one more question. Which would be
the best branch to run 15000 users in production on?
Are there any issues with any of them I should be aware of?
From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 2:40 PM
To: Hutchins, Mike
Subject: RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes
--On Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:58 PM -0600 "Hutchins, Mike"
> That explains that, thx Frank and Pierangelo.. I am on 2.0.11 I
> Ok, so now I guess I get to up this thing see if that works.
You'll want to run at least 2.1.30, and may wish to examine the 2.2
branch, since 2.1 is nearing end-of-life.
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html