Re: 2.2.11 and --enable-kpasswd

So I was correct in my earlier email :) Cheers.

In the context of my mail server, saslauthd MUST use LDAP. This is not
negotiable. Users log in with username@domain.com, and this information
is stored in ldap.

I might still look into enabling the kpasswd functionality manually, as
per Quanah Gibson-Mount's email.

Thanks all for the replies.