[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Faq-O-Matic Example doesn't work "A (nearly) complete Address Book example"
- To: "'Bruce Platt'" <Bruce@ei3.com>
- Subject: RE: Faq-O-Matic Example doesn't work "A (nearly) complete Address Book example"
- From: "Howard Chu" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:47:03 -0700
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <9BA03E3B8AD2D311801B00508B92D2B0B1C7BD@mail.ei3.com>
Please keep all correspondence on the public list.
That appears to be a newer syntax used in 2.2. You can delete the '@' and it
should work with 2.1.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bruce Platt [mailto:Bruce@ei3.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 1:11 PM
> To: Howard Chu
> Subject: RE: Faq-O-Matic Example doesn't work "A (nearly) complete
> Address Book example"
> Yes, you are quite right. Thanks.
> However, when I include core.schema, cosine.schema, and
> inetorgperson.schema, I get an error as follows:
> /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 33: unknown attr
> "@organizationalUnit" in to
> This refers to:
> access to dn.regex="^ou=Address
> by dn.exact="cn=Admin,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com" write
> by dn.exact,expand="cn=$1,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com" read
> Since you are given attribution as having reviewed this
> Faq-O-Matic example,
> do you have any other suggestions?
> Thanks and regards