Re: entry store failed

--On Wednesday, May 26, 2004 12:55 PM +0200 Duile Gerhard <gerhard.duile@siemens.com> wrote:

Hi,

we use an openldap directory on Linux with about 226.000 entries. Twice a
day, we have an update run with some thousand updates: ldapmodify,
ldapdelete, ldapadd. Since a few weeks, ldapadd does not work any more.

ldap_add: Unknown error
        additional info: entry store failed

ldif_record() = 80

I searched the internet for this failure, but found no closer info about
this. Yet, it seems that it could be an error of the ldbm or the
configuration of ldbm. I don´t know anything about the ldbm...

Can anybody help me?

What version of OpenLDAP are you using?

I'm guessing OpenLDAP 2.0.x

--Quanah