LDAP Filter

I am trying to define an LDAP filter which matches entries with attributes a: x, b: y, c: z; AND, if no entries have these attributes, entries with attributes a: x, b: y, and no attribute c.

For instance, given entries:

dn: uniqueIdentifier=p4thKVjt5mDR2ldKEKWxnA3WGdqJdPxf,ou=Zones,dc=lat
objectClass: dNSZone
objectClass: pilotObject
uniqueIdentifier: p4thKVjt5mDR2ldKEKWxnA3WGdqJdPxf
zoneName: lat
relativeDomainName: imap
relativeDomainName: smtp
aRecord: 192.168.179.43

dn: uniqueIdentifier=jpL880NNAIvixrv5WfeARhyinznoF5f0,ou=Zones,dc=lat
objectClass: dNSZone
objectClass: pilotObject
uniqueIdentifier: jpL880NNAIvixrv5WfeARhyinznoF5f0
ou: wum
zoneName: lat
relativeDomainName: smtp
aRecord: 192.168.24.106

dn: uniqueIdentifier=1af06X0wLvPGuRRo217kkzvNnXj6vQQX,ou=Zones,dc=lat
objectClass: dNSZone
objectClass: pilotObject
uniqueIdentifier: 1af06X0wLvPGuRRo217kkzvNnXj6vQQX
ou: kas
zoneName: lat
relativeDomainName: smtp
aRecord: 192.168.103.158

And using as a: x zoneName: lat, as b: y relativeDomainName: imap, and as c: z ou: wum, the filter should return only the first entry (p4thKVjt5mDR2ldKEKWxnA3WGdqJdPxf).

Using as a: x zoneName: lat, as b: y relativeDomainName: smtp, and as c: z ou: wum, the filter should return only the second entry (jpL880NNAIvixrv5WfeARhyinznoF5f0).

I can't figure out if this is possible with LDAP filters.

Thank you very much for any assistance!

Jack