Group entry in OpenLDAP

Hi,

I've OpenLDAP 2.1.25 with pam_ldap and nss_ldap installed in a Red Hat AS release 3 distribution.
Everything goes fine, except when a user authenticates to the system he always get the "Group ID 200 not found" message.
If I perform a ldapsearch with anonymous i can't see the entries for the groups that i've defined, I need to do an ldapsearch authenticated with the root.

The group entry is generated with the following ldif:
dn: cn=usersGroup,ou=users,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
objectClass: group
cn: usersGroup
gidNumber: 200
memberUid: usersGroup

The user entry is generated with the following ldif:
dn: uid=test,ou=users,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
uid: test
cn: test
userPassword: test
shadowLastChange: 12480
shadowMin: 0
shadowMax: 10
shadowWarning: 7
shadowInactive: 7
shadowExpire: 20000
loginShell: /bin/tcsh
uidNumber: 201
gidNumber: 200
homeDirectory: /home/test

Can be something related to the access permissions?
My slapd.access file goes like this:
access to attr=userPassword
      by dn="uid=admin,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by dn="uid=admindn,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by self read
      by anonymous auth
      by * none

access to attr=cn,gecos,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell,homeDirectory
      by dn="uid=admin,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by dn="uid=admindn,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by self read
      by users read
      by anonymous read
      by * none

access to attr=shadowMin,shadowMax,shadowLastChange,shadowWarning,shadowExpire,shadowInactive
by dn="uid=admin,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
by dn="uid=admindn,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
by self read
by users read
by anonymous none
by * none

access to dn="uid(.*),ou=.*,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt"
      by dn="cn=admin,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" write
      by dn="uid=admin,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by dn="uid=admindn,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt" read
      by self read
      by anonymous read
      by * none

I really can't find where the problem can be....

Thanks,
Jorge Ruão