Re: Re : Single signe on for windows client using Open LDAP

Hi

Yes i wish to migrate desktop as well ( where majority is MS Windows)
group office which is a open source also uses OPEN LDAP as i read on the web.

My aim is to have an Open LDAP server to have single sign on ( to the Donain)
where users will be automatically have their permission to the services which
they are entitled.
With this i hope to authenticate squid as well. At the moment i use /etc/shadow
to authenticate squid and where my mail is on sendmail with squirrel mail.
probably i hope to have a group wear solution (group- offfice /Kolab).
I know this can be done with linux desktop.
But in my case my desktops are MS window.

Any good documents are mostly well come.

chanaka