Re: Replication setup problem

That was I meant :-) . I'm trying to know if my TLS is working or not
even if I use plaintext in slapd.conf file. The file itself is readable
by root/ldap users. Using the option TLS=YES will guarantee that the
channel between Master and Slave is encrypted ? What else can be done to
improve the communication security between servers?

here is my 'replica' in my slapd.conf (master):

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/ldapreplication
replica host="slave.example.com:389"
        tls=yes
        binddn="cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple