[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: OpenLDAP test fails - SASL version mismatch
- To: Srikant Rao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: OpenLDAP test fails - SASL version mismatch
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:33:37 -0700
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <000001c43dee$e2cfb370$d50a6b81@csekanth>
- References: <000001c43dee$e2cfb370$d50a6b81@csekanth>
--On Wednesday, May 19, 2004 5:16 PM -0500 Srikant Rao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes I built them myself. I set the library path while configuring
OpenLDAP according to http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/43.html
I too have the feeling that openLDAP is picking up an earlier version
of SASL that comes packaged with Linux. I also tried to build from
but that did not help. Please let me know how to go about solving the
P.S: Please let me know the version of the components that works for u.
Please do not email me off of the openldap-software list.
I suggest you speak with Digant Kasundra <email@example.com> about your
problems, since he is a local resource quite familiar with how to build and
install OpenLDAP with SASL support.
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html