RE: Openldap 2.1.29/bdb/corrupted database

--On Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:19 AM -0400 Rodrigo Gesswein <rodri@chilesat.net> wrote:

Hi!

   Sorry for late answer, but finally I migrated mi ldap backend from
BDB 4.1.25 to 4.2.52, and now every work fine...

BDB 4.1.25 is particularly problematic if you have a cache that is too
small.  You should really use BDB 4.2.52 + patches.

   I understand, can anybody recommend a DB_CONFIG file for my ldap 2.1.30
under Debian and with aprox. 15.000 entries. Any fine tunning tips will be
very apreciated too.

Thank you!

You might want to look at the website I put together about OpenLDAP:

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/index.html>

in particular:

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/bdb-config.html>

You also should read: