Re: Preference for editing ACLs

Today at 1:10pm, adp wrote:

> And a further complication is that we have a slave openldap server as a
> backup. I'm curious if anyone has worked on centralizing ACL management so
> that we can edit once and not worry about copying changes to slapd.conf on
> the slave server each time.
>
> Just a thought. :)

Well, I have used the include directive to pull the ACL's in from a
separate file and that way, I just copy that file to the replicant
servers to keep the ACL's in sync with the master server...

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===