[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP with MC/ServiceGuard on HP-UX
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: OpenLDAP with MC/ServiceGuard on HP-UX
- From: "jean-christophe nicolay" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:01:28 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQ46mfATTMvKNLwTJCw1Z3hYy9nfQ==
- Thread-topic: OpenLDAP with MC/ServiceGuard on HP-UX
I'm going to install an OpenLDAP 2.1.23 on HP-UX-11 (packaged by Symas).
There are 2 servers that run as a MC/ServiceGuard cluster.
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to install OpenLDAP on a ServiceGuard clustered environment.
If so, some feedback would be much appreciated (any issue with mirroring, during failover, or does it run smoothly ?)
Thanks in advance for your help,