Re: undefined symbol: rewrite_info_init

back-ldap, when compiled with --enable-rewrite (recommended) needs
librewrite; if you compile back-ldap as module, it will depend on
librewrite, but in current builds it's only available as static, therefore
the dependency chain is broken.  One thing that should work, on Linux, is
to build slapd with -rdynamic (it's a option of gcc), so that modules can
inherit symbols from slapd, after making sure that slapd is actually
linking librewrite.

I need to check if all of this is done in 2.1, of course, I do not
remember by heart, and I have no chance to do it shortly.  You may check
yourself.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati