[Date Prev][Date Next]
Openldap and bdb monitoring
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Openldap and bdb monitoring
- From: Scott Walker <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 14:58:26 -0400
- Organization: Magma Communications Ltd.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Looking for suggestions on how to monitor openldap with
bdb backend, I currently poll port 389 to see if slapd is up.
Has anyone wrote scripts to use db_verify, to poll the
database at regular intervals. I plan on running db_recover
after each reboot in a startup script. Just curious if I
should monitoring the live database?