Fw: RE: No Such Object Error: I can't solve

Ben ,
      I have already checked and noticed that is not a problem of permissions
on the db directory. Any other clue??

From: "Ben Booble" <oneoutof100@hotmail.com>
To: victor@tre-pb.gov.br
Sent: Fri, 07 May 2004 00:42:25 +0000
Subject: RE: No Such Object Error: I can't solve

Hi Victor,

What do your logs say?  I had similar problems due to permissions on the
directory where the db was stored.  Maybe you should check that.  Also
running as user ldap gives different results to root and has different
permissions.

You might have already check this so forgive me if the answer is too low
level - I am struggling with openldap.

Ben