[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Restrict IP's to access the LDAP server
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Restrict IP's to access the LDAP server
- From: "Ahmed, Iftikhar" <Iftikhar.Ahmed@ca.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:18:48 -0500
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQy580U2yHCqMP3TsOGRLBozzQ9CgAx5wYg
- Thread-topic: Restrict IP's to access the LDAP server
I am using LDAP v3 and I have following ACL in my slapd.conf file..
access to *
From: Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 4:27 PM
To: Ahmed, Iftikhar
Subject: Re: Restrict IP's to access the LDAP server
> I am trying to write ACL to allow couple of IP's can have read/write
> access. rest should stop.
> Any example would be good.
This topic changed dramatically from version to version, so you should
provide some hints on how to direct you to the most appropriate source
of info. This is usually a good habit for any topic, though.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: