Re: OpenLDAP 2.1 (?) on RedHat Enterprise summary

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Kirk A. Turner-Rustin wrote:

> Despite my own initial trepidation, thanks to many posts to this
> list (particularly by Howard Chu and Quanah Gibson-Mount), I found
> the tuning required for back-bdb to be pretty trivial, consisting
> mainly of calculating an optimum BDB cachesize and installing a
> second hard disk on each server for logging.

Just to be clear, I meant to attribute the ease with which I was able
to tune back-bdb to Howard and Quanah's posts; not my trepidation
(which was the product of my own lack of knowledge).

Kirk Turner-Rustin
Information Systems
Ohio Wesleyan University