[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd won't start
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapd won't start
- From: Jurgens du Toit <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:02:32 +0200
- In-reply-to: <200405051749.i45Hncie018781@boole.openldap.org>
- References: <200405051749.i45Hncie018781@boole.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040208)
I just compiled openldap on a fedora 1 box. The compilation and
installation went fine.
When I run the slapd binary, the system does not complain. Only problem
is it doesn't show up in the proc list, nor does it create a pid file.
So the binary runs, but does not do anything without complaining.