ldapadd problem not solved

Thanks for your help, but i readed the documentation and could not solve the
problem:

1) when i run:
ldapsearch -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)' namingContexts -x

i got :

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: namingContexts
#

#
dn:
namingContexts: dc=tre-pb3,dc=gov,dc=br

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

2) i run ./migrate_base.pl >base.ldif and the first three entries of my
base.ldif file are :

dn: dc=gov,dc=br
dc: gov
objectClass: top
objectClass: domain
objectClass: domainRelatedObject
associatedDomain: tre-pb3.gov.br

dn: dc=tre-pb3,dc=gov,dc=br
dc: tre-pb3
objectClass: top
objectClass: domain
objectClass: domainRelatedObject
associatedDomain: tre-pb3.gov.br

dn: ou=Hosts,dc=tre-pb3,dc=gov,dc=br
ou: Hosts
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: domainRelatedObject
associatedDomain: tre-pb3.gov.br

3) when i run ldapadd -x -D "cn=root,dc=tre-pb3,dc=gov,dc=br" -W -f base.ldif
i got :

adding new entry "dc=gov,dc=br"
ldap_add: No such object

ldif_record() = 32

i read the documentation, which was talking about not having the entrie
"dc=gov,dc=br". I don't understand this because the entrie exists in my
base.ldif file.

And when i run :  ldapsearch -b 'dc=gov,dc=br' -s base '(objectclass=*)' -x

i got:

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)