information on "error code 0 - cache add failed"

Hi,

Recently started testing with the Windows port of 2.1.29 using LDBM from the previous build of 2.0.27.

Very infrequently we see: "error code 0 - cache add failed".

After upgrading and running the new slapd viewing the database with the new slapd running using a tool like Softerra, shows an empty database. A slapcat gets all of the data and a delete/slapadd makes it appear in Softerra.

Here are my questions:

1)       Are the database formats and indices the same between these revs?

2)       Is there a database upgrade required?

3)       Could this cause the error I’m seeing?

4)       What might be?

Thanks,

Tim