Is there anyway to forbid any anonymous connection? Perhaps that will make AddressBook happy.

Regards

Goyman
On Apr 28, 2004, at 2:53 AM, Ziya Suzen wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

Have you tried turning on debugging for "access control list
processing" on slapd?

--
Ziya

On 2004-04-27 19:32:46 +0000, Nicolas Goy wrote:
Hello,

I tried to change the acl, but same result.

I double checked the bin dn and password in my tests program and they
are corect.

Regards

Goyman
On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:00 PM, Ziya Suzen wrote:

Hi,

Then I guess the last ACL statement needs changing to something like:

access to * by * read

Which I think the default if you leave it out anyway.

After than you need to check your clients if they are actually binding
with appropriate DN and password.

--
Ziya