slurpd misbehaving? (2.2.11)

I recently installed 2.2.11 on our test LDAP servers, and immediately encountered issues with slurpd not updating the slaves. In our test environment, we have 3 test replicas. Slurpd successfully updated the first listed replica completely, partially updated the second one, and didn't update the 3rd one at all.

I stopped and restarted slurpd, and it finished updating the second replica, and then stalled again. I then stopped & restarted slurpd a third time, and it finished the 3rd replica.

Is anyone else seeing odd slurpd issues?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer