[Date Prev][Date Next]
TLS certificate read error b/c bad permissions
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: TLS certificate read error b/c bad permissions
- From: John Borwick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:52:37 -0400
- Organization: Wake Forest University
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040408)
In an embarrassing display of my UNIX/C programming deficiencies, I
couldn't put together a patch, but would be nice if openldap could check
whether TLS files exist/are readable before sending them to openssl. At
present, mysterious "TLS init def" errors occur.
Maybe the patch would go in around line 300 (2.1.30) of libraries/*/tls.c .
Thanks for your attention.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature