re[2]: Subclassing inetOrgPerson

I did not modify the core schema,
I subclassed inetOrgPerson and created my own local.schema and added it to the slapd.conf file.

--

Mike Stockemer, Support Engineer
NeoTool Development, LLC

mailto:Mike.Stockemer@neotool.com
970/252-0500 x11 (Voice)
866/Neo-Tool x11 (US toll free voice)
970/252-0005 (Fax)

"NeoTool: All things HL7" -- Software tools, Training, and Consulting.