(Fwd) Re: slapd: Unrecognized database type (dbd)

Sorry about the typo.
So am I stuck using the ldbm? on this server.
I forced openldap-2.2.8-1 install and it really screwed the server up.
Am in the process of doing a reinstall.
Thanks

Forwarded by:   	swalker.AD@caspercollege.edu
Forwarded to:   	swalker@ccmail.caspercollege.edu