Re: Samba3 Schema

Let's see,

before any one you do you shoudlconfigure you samba3 to use ldap as backend
with passdb backend directive.

Then you should put your IMAPbase on configuration, It must exist and writable
for samba, here is where samba store SIDs

I have a how to on linuxchage.com/opendocs/  on how-to seccition go to
PDC/Storage on.  It's in spanish sorry, my first language.

LD