Re: TLS confidentiality required error

At 05:15 PM 4/12/2004, Mark wrote:
>On Apr12, 15:57, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>>
>> I assume you've purposely configured slapd(8) to require TLS
>> confidentiality protections be established but have failed to
>> properly configure PAM LDAP to actually establish those protections.
>
>well..i did "try" to configure for tls on both sides..i guess i  just have a mistake somewhere and i guess i have no idea wheres the mistake......

I suggest you first work on getting ldapsearch(1) to work
with TLS and then PAM LDAP.

How to get ldapsearch(1) to work with TLS is discussed in
the guide, faq, and a number of other documents on the
website.  The archives might be useful here as well.

How to get PAM LDAP to do TLS is not a topic for this forum.
Take that to the PAM LDAP list.

Kurt