RE: ldap_get_values returns NULL when attribute got more then 1000 values.

At 11:45 PM 4/7/2004, Hagai Yaffe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>TX to everybody for allot off useful information.
>
>What that I still don't know is what does "paged search" means,

Paged results is described in RFC 2696.  The behavior you
describe, however, is something else.  (I recall an I-D
in this area, but it was dropped by the authors.)

>I looked for some documentation on this and did not find any info.

I suggest you consult MS AD documentation.

>does the OpenLDAP API support paged search ?

The OpenLDAP LDAP libraries provide facilities which allow
applications to support most any extensions.  The libraries
themselves include support for a few extensions, but not
paged results and certainly not this goofy attribute option
crap.

>is it possible to config the MS AD not to use paged search ? (or maybe to increase the search size ?).

That question should be directed to an MS AD forum.