[Date Prev][Date Next]
FW: programming using ldap api calls
- To: "Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: FW: programming using ldap api calls
- From: "Ang, Melissa" <MAng@axsone.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:22:00 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQdlYF8HAbr2b+BRUGLNKNTlZkF/QAAKCQQ
- Thread-topic: programming using ldap api calls
I loook at the code on the client/tools but it says that it needs sasl support. I want to be able to use keberos and openldap without other tools. is this possible?
From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 2:16 PM
To: Ang, Melissa
Cc: Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)
Subject: Re: programming using ldap api calls
At 08:12 AM 4/8/2004, Ang, Melissa wrote:
>I'd like to create a program using openldap's ldap api calls. This program is going to be using sasl and gssapi. but I noticed that openldap api's have ldap_kerberos_bind. Is this the same as the gssapi sasl binding?
No. Use ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s().
>can anyone point me to any documentation on openldap's api programming. I couldn;t seem to find it on <http://www.openldap.org>www.openldap.org
API documentation is incomplete (especially in this area).
See client/tools for examples of how to use