[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: "Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: sasl libraries
- From: "Ang, Melissa" <MAng@axsone.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:09:38 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQdjEPef8GVpuB7QWSNUWvdP12KZA==
- Thread-topic: sasl libraries
hello again folks!
If I'm going to be
installing openldap client tools without the server. Is it possible to use sasl
without compiling the cyrus library? I did an ldd of the ldapsearch as an
example. and I think it's not using the libsasl library.