Antwort: Re: your mail ("broken versions")

>> Wasn't 2.1.26 a fairly broken release? I'd advocate applying them to 2.1.29
>> and putting that into Debian, since that is what is currently marked stable.

>I'm tempted to ask what release *isn't* broken. :)  You're right tho,

I guess every release is broken to some extent, but there is something else to keep in mind: openLDAP follows a somewhat strange policy as far as updates to 2.1 releases go:

Only some of the 2.1.x releases are advertised as "stable", others are kind of "beta" releases. If I recall it correctly, 2.1.25 was advertised as stable, .26-.28 weren't, and then came the 2.1.29.

cu
        Deno