Re: denyop segfaults

> Hi,
>
> "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando@sys-net.it> writes:
>
>>> Hi,
>>> I would like to test denyop but slapd segfaults.My slapd.conf
>
> [...]
>> modifrdn is not a supported operation (checks are very naive,
>> so I guess it's core damping because it tries to use a function
>> it does not recognise or something of the kind).
>>
>> Please try either "modify" or "modrdn" or both.
>
> I'm getting old and need new glasses :-(
> merci.

Note that denyop is not intended for regular usage;
rather, it is an example of how to send results from
inside an overlay, a thing that gets a bit tricky
with respect to regular overlay development.

I'm curious to see where you were getting a sigsegv,
just to make it a bit more reliable.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati