Re: back-monitor stability

--On Monday, April 05, 2004 6:31 PM +0200 Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

How is back-monitor doing?  Is it stable enough in OpenLDAP 2.1 to use
in a critically important LDAP server?

All known issues have been fixed. I usually enable it at compile time and check its contents every now and then, but I'm not currenlty using it in any production environment. However, there's been postings about its use which seen to give quite positive a feedback.

Stanford has used the monitor backend in production since April 2003. We currently use it to collect statistics for our 10 production systems, and it works quite well. We have used back-monitor in both 2.1 and 2.2 series.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer