Advice on structure of ou=Servers

Just looking for advice on whether the entries below should present any
problems or how better to structure Servers in LDAP. The objective here
is to have servers, then the services each server runs. Keeping in mind
that I am planning to move DNS into the LDAP server sometime in the
future. Is there an RFC standard on LDAP structures of different types
or just the protocol itself? I put userPassword attribute on the device
because I need to use for authentication to IMAP, etc. From experience,
do you think I'll need this attribute better on the service host?

dn: ou=Servers,dc=webtent,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Servers

dn: cn=esmtp.webtent.net,ou=Servers,dc=webtent,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: device
objectClass: simpleSecurityObject
cn: esmtp.webtent.net
ou: Servers
o: WebTent Networking, Inc.
l: Tampa
userPassword: whatever

dn: cn=ESMTP,cn=esmtp.webtent.net,ou=Servers,dc=webtent,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: ipService
objectClass: ipHost
cn: ESMTP
l: Tampa
ipHostNumber: 66.129.101.198
manager: cn=Robert Fitzpatrick,ou=People,dc=webtent,dc=net
ipServicePort: 25
ipServiceProtocol: SMTP

--
Robert