[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: current status of ACI in 2.1.29 "stable"
- To: Piotr Wadas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: current status of ACI in 2.1.29 "stable"
- From: Peter Marschall <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:04:07 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: ADPM
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.4
On Thursday 01 April 2004 20:59, Piotr Wadas wrote:
> > On Thursday 01 April 2004 13:34, Piotr Wadas wrote:
> > > Does anybody knows what's current (in 2.1.29 "stable") status of ACI?
> > > Did syntax changed since 2.1.26 as mentioned in famous FAQ-Matic
> > > document, and especially whether SCOPE attribute of OpenLDAPaci had
> > > been extended to be able to get values such "subtree" or "level" except
> > > "entry"?
> > As far as I can tell there have been no syntactic changes to ACIs since
> > 2.1.26
> > While 2.2.x supports subtree ACIs, the 2.1.x series does not.
> We are planning our infrastructure and testing various versions of
> openldap. Do You think, in general, we shouldn't use 2.2.x for production?
> I mean is it really buggy, as I could expect ?
Please keep your answers on the list.
I cannot tell anything about 2.2.
You asked specifically about the status of ACIs in 2.1.29, so I restricted my
answer to 2.1.29.