[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Reinstalling OpenLDAP-2.1.28 with SASL support
- To: OpenLDAP <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: Reinstalling OpenLDAP-2.1.28 with SASL support
- From: Robert Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:44:28 -0500
- In-reply-to: <1081025106.3640.8.camel@columbus>
- Organization: WebTent Networking, Inc.
- References: <1081025106.3640.8.camel@columbus>
On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 15:45, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> So, from here, can I just move into the /usr/ports/net/openldap21-server
> dir and do 'make deinstall' and then 'make install clean'? I guess my
> big question is where will the server end up? My current install is in
> /usr and I know ports will usually install under /usr/local, or should I
> add PREFIX somewhere for this install? I would like it to just overwrite
> the old version, am I planning this right?
So, forget this, I see 2.1.29 with sasl is all ready to go with
portupgrade and all is under /usr/local....got to love that port system!