RE: cachesize slapd.conf parameter ignored?

"Sleepycat" is not the name of an OpenLDAP slapd backend. Please provide more
accurate information when describing your system. "Sleepycat" is particularly
ambiguous since there are at least 3 separate backends (back-bdb, back-hdb,
back-ldbm) that can use Sleepycat's BerkeleyDB library.

Also note that the "cachesize" parameter needs to be part of an actual
database clause. Since your log shows it closely following the threads
parameter (which is global) I suspect your cachesize config is in the wrong
place. This is only a guess since you didn't post anything of your slapd.conf
or any other helpful information.

  -- Howard Chu