Re: What's a schema??

At 02:37 AM 3/31/2004, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
>> Could you expalin me about this and also if you have some example
>> configuration that'd better.
>
>This is a general LDAP question and not an OpenLDAP specific one, there
>are more appropriate forums for this type of question.

One can find information about how to how to specify
LDAP schema, using standard description forms, in OpenLDAP
Software in the OpenLDAP Admin Guide, slapd.conf(5), and
installed schema files.

But, yes, what is (LDAP) schema and how does one design
(LDAP) schema is a general question.  ldap@umich.edu
would be a better place to ask such general LDAP questions.

Kurt