Re: work with openLDAP

Hey,

I'm a big gentoo fan, there's a rather good gentoo document here:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ldap-howto.xml

Mandrake has a few good documents that have come in handy:
http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/ldap-auth2.php
http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/ldap-auth.php

If your looking for basic setup, the ldap quickstart has some good stuff.
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/quickstart.html

Thats where I started.  Might want to look into some of the HOWTO docs:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-HOWTO/
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/

Both have loads of good stuff, especially the first with regard to basics.

Good Luck,
Kevin