Re: RES: sasl proxy authorization and regexp

What version of OpenLDAP are you using? I recall there was some work on
the topic, recently, because in 2.1 (and early 2.2) for structural reasons
implicit regex could not work; note that 2.1 does not support explicit
regex.  Can you produce a detailed log of the authz failed attempt?

p.

PS: please do not respond personally (even if my reply was inappropriate:
if you could do authz with exact DN, of course sasl-authz-policy had to be
set appropriately ;)