Is there an "official" Mozilla schema for OpenLDAP

I've looked both on the mozilla site and OpenLDAP but haven't found what I'm looking for. Mozilla has an OID file, which looks relevant, but I don't know exactly what it is. I guess I was looking for something like mozilla.schema or something similar.

When I try using my OpenLDAP from Mozilla, as you can guess, most of the attributes are missing and the 'add' functionality seems to be disabled even though I've bound as the Manager.

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies