RE: OpenLDAP on Windows available/possible

Hello Joost,

Symas has just completed a commercial-grade port of OpenLDAP 2.2 to the
Windows NT/2000/XP family. It is available for evaluation by contacting
sales@symas.com.

I hope this helps...

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download