[Date Prev][Date Next]
liblutil's lutil_passwd_hash in shared library?
- To: openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: liblutil's lutil_passwd_hash in shared library?
- From: Thomas Gagné <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:27:03 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
I'd like to get this function into a shared library if possible.
Currently (in 2.1.25) it ends-up in liblutil.a.
First, is there a reason its not already shared?
Second, do you think it would be easier to make it a shared library or
to include it another already-shared library, like libldap?
remove email address' dashes for replies
opensource middleware at <http://isectd.sourceforge.net>