[Date Prev][Date Next]
Hosts on different subnets
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Hosts on different subnets
- From: Per olof Ljungmark <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:58:07 +0100
- Organization: Intersonic AB
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20030925
I have a problem trying to understand how the windows clients can locate
BDC here PDC here BDC here
I get "Network path not found" if I click on a computer icon in explorer
representing a host on a different subnet from the current. If I enter
the ip adress instead it works fine.
Obviously I don't understand windows name to ip resolution...
Thanks for any input here.