Evolution schema and posix account schema

Hey all,

Sorry it this has already been answered else where ... I can't seem to find it ... so, I'll ask.
I'd like to have a single DN that contains both posixAccount information as well as inetOrgPerson (evolutionPerson) information.  I'm using 2.1.26 of OpenLDAP with the default schemas.

If I include the following object classes:

top
account
posixAccount
shadowAccount
sambaSamAccount
inetOrgPerson
evolutionPerson

It complains that I've specified more than one structural class.  If I remove "account" and "intOrgPerson", it let's me add the entry, but then it won't replicate that entry and I get a segmentation fault.

What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks,
Glen