Re: server current time

Pierangelo Masarati a écrit :

thank you very much.

Now, a few questions :-)
1) How can I know the openldap server version ?

in the cuild tree, look at "build/version"

sure, but through the ldap protocol ?
because my software will have to determine if it has to get the modifytimestamp or to use the monitor

if it is not possible I will let the user configure it

2) Does this "cn=Monitor" entry follow the access control rules of
slapd.conf ?

Sure. Database specific or global if none are given for the database.
You can also add rootdn/rootpw (moslty useless). It is the only database
that does not allow the suffix keyword, as an exception to the general
rule.

thank you

François

p.