replication between different ldap versions

Is it possible to replicate a newer master to an older slave
even if they are using different versions of the Berkeley-DB?
   Master: openldap-2.1.27 with bdb-4.2.52
   Slave: openldap-2.1.19 with bdb-4.1.25

Cause of the different bdb versions I have to load each ldap seperatly.
But then the "entryUUID" and the "entryCSN", used by slurpd replication,
could be different for the same entry in the master and the slave.
I think this makes replication impossible. Am I right?

regards,
Hendrik

      Hendrik Harms
      TOJAQ Datentechnik GmbH